- Ear Training
- Music History
- Music Theory (Advanced)
- Music Theory (Beginner-Intermediate)
Music should be a fun experience. I always provide my students with a strict yet warm environment so they can grow as musicians. Always open to suggestions from the students/teachers and I never have a set teaching plan because my students' needs are my top priority. With my performance background, students will be guided to become musicians with great artistry and flare.
Royal Conservatory of Music - ARCT Diploma
Performed the Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto No. 1 with the Royal Conservatory Orchestra, Toronto
• Koerner Hall
Chan Center for the Performing Arts, Vancouver
• Solo piano performance, presented by Royal Conservatory of Music.
Four Seasons Center - Canadian Opera Company, Toronto
• Performed in the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) Gala Concert
Won the President’s Trophy at the Toronto Kiwanis Music Festival, Toronto.
• Won the top prize in the competition in all the categories of instruments in metro Toronto.
Participated in a fundraising concert for the BC Children’s Hospital, Vancouver.
• Raised over $10,000
Performed the Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto No. 1 with the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra, Vancouver
• The Michael J Fox Theatre
• Selected as the most outstanding young pianist
Senior Piano Representative at the Performing Arts BC Competition, Vancouver
• Selected during the Vancouver Kiwanis Music Festival out of all the piano competitors.
Performed the Saint Saens Piano Concerto No. 2 with the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra, Vancouver
• Performed at the Michael J Fox Theatre
• Chosen as the most promising young pianist
30 Minutes: $39.00
45 Minutes: $49.00
60 Minutes: $59.00
There is a one-time registration fee of 25 $ charged with the first lessons. All Taxes are included in prices, if applicable
NOTE: Your Credit card will be charged ONLY when the first lesson is set up and confirmed with the teacher