- Classical Guitar
- Ear Training
- Music Theory (Advanced)
- Music Theory (Beginner-Intermediate)
- RCM - Advanced Harmony
- RCM - Advanced Rudiments
- RCM - Analysis
- RCM - Basic Harmony
- RCM - Basic Rudiments
- RCM - Counterpoint
- RCM - History
- RCM - Intermediate Harmony
- RCM - Intermediate Rudiments
The development of piano technique should be built upon a solid foundation of musical knowledge. Many pianists suffer from professional traumas stemming from improper training during childhood. Therefore, it's crucial to have a deep understanding of how our body functions and to know which movements are best suited for achieving desired articulation and tone. By doing so, we can avoid hours of repetitive practice and achieve high-quality results more efficiently while preventing injuries.
I have Master Degree in Piano Performance from Saratov State Conservatory, Russia.
I I studied music from the age of 6 until the age of 24. My piano teacher's musical lineage goes back all the way to the legendary Russian pianist Anton Rubinstein, who taught Horowitz and Neuhaus.
My students successfully perform at Kiwanis festival every year and taking RCM exam with high marks.
• International competition operetta’s singers, Ekaterinburg 2012, 3rd prize
• Conductor competition between colleges of Volga region 2012, 1st and 2nd prize.
• “ On winds of talent“, National Russian vocal competition, Saratov, 2011, 1st prize.
• Conductor competition between musical colleges of Saratov region, 2011, 1st and 2nd prize.
• International competition “Mikhail Siropov”, Balakovo, 2011, Grand prix.
• “Volga-Don”, National Russian vocal competition, Volgodonsk, 2011, 1st prize.
• “ Musical Wave”, international vocal competition, Volgograd, 2010, Grand prix.
I have been teaching since age of 17 under tutelage of my professors in Musical College and in Conservatory. After completing my education and prior my immigration to Canada, I had been working in Saratov Music College and University as piano accompanist and piano teacher for 11 years.
30 Minutes: $39.00
45 Minutes: $49.00
60 Minutes: $59.00
There is a one-time registration fee of 25 $ charged with the first lessons. All Taxes are included in prices, if applicable
NOTE: Your Credit card will be charged ONLY when the first lesson is set up and confirmed with the teacher