- Music Appreciation
- Music Theory (Beginner-Intermediate)
I believe in the importance of understanding each student as an individual before seeing them solely as a drummer. My aim is to not only be a teacher but also a mentor and coach, providing structure and instilling confidence in their musical journey and life as a whole. We're all on this journey together, and we all require support and wisdom to reach our full potential.
In my teaching approach, I develop a customized plan for each student, tailoring lessons to their unique goals, needs, and interests. However, the central goal is always to make learning enjoyable and to relish the time spent engaging with drums and music in general.
I take pride in being an enthusiastic and inquisitive educator, cherishing a deep and joyful passion for my craft. In my experience, studying with teachers who approach music with open positivity is incredibly inspiring, particularly when coupled with realistic expectations and honest feedback. This blend is fundamental to my teaching philosophy.
- Bachelor Degree in Jazz Performance from Humber College
- Scholarship attendee to Yiddish New York and KlezKanada Jewish music programs
- On-going private lesson study with New York drummers Joe Farnsworth and Vinnie Sperrazza
- Member of the Canadian Armed Forces as a musician for 7yrs - Trained in CPR - Experience as professional facilitator and meeting designer - Active percussion clinician - Leads jazz and jewish music jams at venues and out of studio regularly
30 Minutes: $39.00
45 Minutes: $49.00
60 Minutes: $59.00
There is a one-time registration fee of 25 $ charged with the first lessons. All Taxes are included in prices, if applicable
NOTE: Your Credit card will be charged ONLY when the first lesson is set up and confirmed with the teacher