- Music Appreciation
- Music Theory (Beginner-Intermediate)
I believe it is important to attempt to help understand a student as a human-being before seeing them as a drummer. My goal is to be a teacher, mentor and coach for each student in order to give them structure and confidence in their journey on their instrument and life in general. For this journey is important and all of us need support and wisdom to help us achieve greatness!
When teaching, I create a unique plan for each of my students and tailor my lessons toward their unique goals, needs and interests. However, my main goal is to have FUN and enjoy spending time interacting with the drums and music in general.
I am proud to be an excited and curious educator! I value having a deep, joyous love for my craft. From my experience, studying with teachers who have an open positivity towards music is extremely inspiring. Especially if this is balanced with realistic expectations and honest feedback. This balance is essential to my method of instruction.
- Bachelor Degree in Jazz Performance from Humber College
- Scholarship attendee to Yiddish New York and KlezKanada Jewish music programs
- On-going private lesson study with New York drummers Joe Farnsworth and Vinnie Sperrazza
- Member of the Canadian Armed Forces as a musician for 7yrs - Trained in CPR - Experience as professional facilitator and meeting designer - Active percussion clinician - Leads jazz and jewish music jams at venues and out of studio regularly
30 Minutes: $39.00
45 Minutes: $49.00
60 Minutes: $59.00
There is a one-time registration fee of 25 $ charged with the first lessons. All Taxes are included in prices, if applicable
NOTE: Your Credit card will be charged ONLY when the first lesson is set up and confirmed with the teacher