- Music Theory (Advanced)
- Music Theory (Beginner-Intermediate)
I believe in adapting to each student's pace and preferences, but here are a few things that I share with all my students:
- Technique training through physical warm up exercises
- Proper physical movement on the piano
- Importance of having a sound theoretical knowledge
- My method in learning harder pieces through dividing it in smaller fragments
- Developing consistent and efficient practice routines
For composition students:
- Counterpoint, and Harmony
- Improvisation and musicianship
- Analyzing the great master composers and learning from them
Most importantly, I find it very important to encourage each student to reach their maximum potential, and will guide them through it every step of the way.
I am a pianist and composer with a masters degree from the Royal Northern College of Music, Manchester. Currently, I am enrolled in the D.M.A program at the University of Toronto where I will be focusing on composing for piano , chamber ensembles, and orchestral works.
I have been playing piano since the age five, and I can not imagine my life without music in it. I would certainly love to share my knowledge with you or your children.
-Golden Key Composition Competition winner twice
-Fidelio Solo Piano composition competition winner
-Fully funded scholarship at UofT Faculty of Music
- Vienna Performances of my solo piano compositions - RNCM Brand New Orchestra composer in residence - RNCM Percussion Ensemble composer in residence - UofT Percussion ensemble composer in residence - Conducting course with Maestro Uri Mayer
30 Minutes: $39.00
45 Minutes: $49.00
60 Minutes: $59.00
There is a one-time registration fee of 25 $ charged with the first lessons. All Taxes are included in prices, if applicable
NOTE: Your Credit card will be charged ONLY when the first lesson is set up and confirmed with the teacher