- Ear Training
- Music Theory (Beginner-Intermediate)
I am excited to teach voice-students of any level and to see them succeed in their passion and pursuit in the fulfilling field of music. My exercises and choice of pieces are tailored to each student's individual needs and goals - with patience, joy and endurance, much can be accomplished.
I have attended the following schools earning these degrees :
- University of Montréal - MMUS & DESS in Voice Performance
- Musikhochschule Zürich (Switzerland) - BMUS & MMUS, Voice Performance & Opera Studio
I am trained in the classical Belcanto-style, breathing for all kinds of sustained singing, from Baroque to contemporary (also non-classical); Italian, German, French and English diction, musicianship, music theory, etc..
Among my principal mentors and teachers are Stefano Algieri, Nino Castel, Gabriel Thibaudeau, Louise-Andrée Baril, and Ionel Pantea, who all have (and had) international careers. These teachers have formed me and taught me invaluable lessons, that I am so happy to teach others.
Other training includes a Baccalaureat in violin (which I teach to beginners), as well as the Bauhaus-Interior Design school (Basel, Switzerland).
- 1st prize Crescendo International Competition
- 1st prize WOW-competition New York
- Semi-finalist Contemporary Opera Competition New York
- Semi-finalist Classical Singer Competition New York
- Recipient of major maximum Canada Council for the Arts grants
- Scholarship Gadbois-UdM
- Scholarship Oberlin
- Scholarship Crescendo International Festival
- Festivals : Opera Nuova, Oberlin, Orford Arts Centre (Opera-program), the Crescendo International, and Nouvel Opera, Nouvel Opera, - My principal teachers and mentors include : Stefano Algieri, Louise-Andrée Baril, Dana Nigrim, Adrienne Savoie, Jane Mengedoht, Kurt Widmer, Ionel Pantea, etc.. - Experience on the operatic, concert and oratorio stage, solo-appearances in France, Italy, Switzerland, Hungary, USA and Canada, the Jeunesses Musical Opera Touring. Performances including with orchestras such as the Octuor de France, Orchestre des Concerts Cinématographiques de Montréal and the Montreal Symphony Orchestra, and touring with Jeunesses Musicales of Canada-Touring Operas as Queen of the Night (Mozart 'Magic Flute'). - I have also auto-produced and performed a One-Woman-Opera about mad characters in operas. Continued lessons and coachings with world class singers and musicians help me perfect and hone my skills, and I am so happy to teach others what I have learnt. With a baccalauréat in violin (Switzerland), I am also glad to teach violin to beginners.
30 Minutes: $39.00
45 Minutes: $49.00
60 Minutes: $59.00
There is a one-time registration fee of 25 $ charged with the first lessons. All Taxes are included in prices, if applicable
NOTE: Your Credit card will be charged ONLY when the first lesson is set up and confirmed with the teacher