- Bass Clarinet
- Ear Training
- Music Theory (Beginner-Intermediate)
- RCM - Intermediate Rudiments
It is most important that students dedicate themselves to weekly instruction pieces and of course through dedicated practice. Through my unique method of instruction, students will find that their technical abilities will increase significantly in a short period of time.
I also have my method of learning chord progression. It very useful for playing the song in easy and simple way PLUS gospel music.
* Practical Apprenticeship Assistant in Clarinet performance Professor's assistance. P. I. Tchaikovsky Conservatory of Music.
* Master of Music in Clarinet and piano performance and teaching. Pedagogical Academy of Music.
* Bachelor of Music in Major:Clarinet performance, bandmaster and clarinet teacher. Minor:Piano and Brass band conducting. Gnesin College of Music.
* First-Prize Clarinet Winner: Russian National Competition for Woodwind and Brass Instrumentalists.
* Second-Prize Winner: Russian National Competition for Conductors.
* Nominated by Ministry of Culture, Russian Federation for Government. Grant
* RCM Teaching Online Course Certificate
30 Minutes: $39.00
45 Minutes: $49.00
60 Minutes: $59.00
There is a one-time registration fee of 25 $ charged with the first lessons. All Taxes are included in prices, if applicable
NOTE: Your Credit card will be charged ONLY when the first lesson is set up and confirmed with the teacher