- Music History
- Music Theory (Advanced)
- Music Theory (Beginner-Intermediate)
- RCM - Advanced Harmony
- RCM - Advanced Rudiments
- RCM - Basic Harmony
- RCM - Basic Rudiments
- RCM - History
- RCM - Intermediate Harmony
- RCM - Intermediate Rudiments
I want to teach music because music is a language anyone can learn. It is a language that can overcome politics, tragedies, race, creed, theology, and borders. Music can be a great equalizer and an even greater friend. It touches the soul and mind in ways that we as human beings are still trying to comprehend. I believe the ultimate goal of music education is to not create perfect musicians but to help our children, our neighbors, and our community have a greater understanding of the world around them. To help them see how they connect with music and each other. If a love for music is fostered as well then I am thrilled. But my main role is to teach all of my students and not simply cater towards the privileged, and talented. Music is for everyone.
I have attended the following schools earning the following degrees:
- Bachelor’s of Music Education Faculty of Specific Education University of Alexandria, Egypt Class 2006.
- Graduate of the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music: - Royal Academy of Music (London).
Royal Northern College of Music (London).
Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama (London):
Grade 3 (Piano).
Grade 5 (Piano).
Grade 5 (Theory of Music).
Grade 8 (Piano).
Grade 6 (Theory of Music).
- Studied at the Conservatoire de Musique d’Alexandrie under Dr. Wafik Adly (Piano master)
- Studied under Mr. Nabil Agaiby (Piano master)
- Studied Harmony and Arranging under Prof. Dr. Khaled
(Composing Professor at the Academy of Arts, Cairo).
- Certified Elementary Piano instructor ( The Royal Conservatory of Music ) - - Certified Intermediate Piano Instructor ( The Royal Conservatory Of Music ) - Certified Online Piano Teacher ( The Royal Conservatory Of Music )
30 Minutes: $39.00
45 Minutes: $49.00
60 Minutes: $59.00
There is a one-time registration fee of 25 $ charged with the first lessons. All Taxes are included in prices, if applicable
NOTE: Your Credit card will be charged ONLY when the first lesson is set up and confirmed with the teacher