As a teacher I believe that developing a passion for learning is the first step to musical success. Most importantly, my students need to acquire a love for music and playing the cello. This encourages them build a solid technical foundation and good practice habits, which in turn allows them to develop the skills they need to achieve their musical goals. It is my goal to show students the path to learning on their own and having a satisfying musical life.
2011 - Present - University of British Columbia, Doctoral Arts of Music in cello performance -3rd year
2009 - University of British Columbia, Master of Music in cello performance.
2006 - Brandon University, Bachelor of Music in cello performance.
- September 2012 - Mildred Johnson Scholarship in Music
-September 2011/2012 - UBC Faculty of Arts Graduate Award
- September 2008 - Knigge Special Music Graduate Scholarship
- August 2007 - UBC Graduate Entrance Scholarship
- May 2007 - Arthur & Abbie Vining Memorial Graduate Scholarship in music
- September 2006 - Brandon University Undergraduate Student in music Award
- September 2004 - J. W. "BILL" COWAN STRING Scholarship
30 Minutes: $39.00
45 Minutes: $49.00
60 Minutes: $59.00
There is a one-time registration fee of 25 $ charged with the first lessons. All Taxes are included in prices, if applicable
NOTE: Your Credit card will be charged ONLY when the first lesson is set up and confirmed with the teacher