- Ear Training
- Music Theory (Advanced)
- Music Theory (Beginner-Intermediate)
The world of music has room for everybody. Studying music is a fantastic way to build confidence, develop discipline and discover a new level of expression for yourself. Music has always been a essential element in my life and I am excited about sharing the foundations of music with others, in a positive, respectful and encouraging manner. Whether you are looking to prepare for RCM exams, brush up on your skills, supplement a highschool band program or take your first steps into the music world, I will tailor your lessons to your unique musical goals and your individual style of learning. By incorporating all elements of music into lessons, I strive to create good foundations in musicianship for all the students I teach. With solid musical 'roots,' you can branch out in any direction you like within the endlessly diverse and exciting world of music-making.
Masters Degree in Oboe Performance
Bachelor Degree in Oboe Performance
- Freelance oboist and accompanist in Toronto area: performances with the National Ballet Orchestra, Toronto Philharmonia, Niagara Symphony, Ontario Philharmonic and Thunder Bay Symphony.
- Richard Colburn Scholarship winner (California Institute of the Arts), British Columbia Arts Counci grant recipient.
- Extensive work accompanying singers and woodwind instrumentalists.
- Artist Educator for the Canadian Opera Company.
Baroque music specialty - Tafelmusik Baroque Summer Institute, CalArts Baroque program Broadway accompaniment - extensive work with a variety of cabaret artists in the GTA.
30 Minutes: $39.00
45 Minutes: $49.00
60 Minutes: $59.00
There is a one-time registration fee of 25 $ charged with the first lessons. All Taxes are included in prices, if applicable
NOTE: Your Credit card will be charged ONLY when the first lesson is set up and confirmed with the teacher