- Ear Training
- Music Theory (Advanced)
- Music Theory (Beginner-Intermediate)
My philosophy is to facilitate the growth of students by using my experience, patience, and communication skills. I pride myself on being a thorough, highly educated, and very well spoken musician and music educator. I am also very adept at managing people. I communicate very well with both students and parents, and have found that my ability to communicate and motivate people has helped me find success in this business.
Bachelor of Music - Humber College
- Toured across Canada with a touring act.
- Have performed clinics and hand drum workshops with groups such as drummer's choice drum shop, and Annex Children's Music Theatre.
- Constantly in demand as a teacher and as a performer.
- knowledge of the music business - knowledge of theory and ear training, as well as functional keyboard. - Have trained and performed on a variety of hand drums, such as congas, bongos, kanjira, tabla, timbale, and auxiliary percussion such as shakers, bells, and chimes.
30 Minutes: $39.00
45 Minutes: $49.00
60 Minutes: $59.00
There is a one-time registration fee of 25 $ charged with the first lessons. All Taxes are included in prices, if applicable
NOTE: Your Credit card will be charged ONLY when the first lesson is set up and confirmed with the teacher